ReImagine (original game: Taito 1985)
Cover: Steve (Download)
Something a little different from us! The second release in the ReImagine series of ports and hacks is the never before on Amiga LaserDisc classic Time Gal, ported from the arcade original in it's entirety.
- All Sixteen levels from the original game, along with "mirrored" versions of each level and all of the death animations (including those that were censored on the Mega CD port!)
- Six difficulty levels from Easy to Insane. Including a special "Anime Mode" for a more relaxed, cinematic experience. (Note: This mode isn't simply the cutscenes, it's still a playable experience but with absolutely minimal UI distractions)
- Five different static ending screens to discover.
- 1MB of free chipram (2MB total ram required)
- 500MB of free HDD space, OR
- 2X CD-ROM drive