Version 1.1 Mega Update!
For a solo release this was already jam-packed with bonuses, but we've got a few more for you!
- Uses JOTD's brand new CD32Loader! Which gives us:
- Zero OS flashes, resulting in far shorter load times
- Keyboard support
- Play - Pause (Doesn't always work)
- Forward - Quit race
- Hold Reverse, then Forward - Quit to menu
- Green - Skip Language screen (only copy protection was localised)
- Yellow - Skip Copy protection screen
- My custom Brazil 1 track (inspired by Buggy Boy's "Offroad") now works!
- Live action intro upgraded to HAM 8
- Menu music
- "Jaguar XJ220: The Demo" for completionists
- Easter eggs accessible from the menu?
Uses: WHDLoad by Wepl, slave by Mr Larmer and CFOU!
ISO Master: Earok
I had this almost ready to go before the rebuild started, so I thought I'd take a break from fixing/enhancing the previous releases and get this out the door!
- Latest WHDLoad slave - copy protection screen so no keyboard is required (but useful if you want to tinker with tracks)
- Two CDXL intros, both the Mega/Sega CD intro and the promo video for the real XJ220 have been included.
- Since saving is unfortunately impossible, I've chucked in four saves at the world selection screen (after completing England) with fully fixed cars and $65000 in cash (one and two player, automatic and manual).
- Sixteen audio tracks that can be listened to in a music player (press PLAY to quit out to the music player). Includes all twelve of the tracks from the Mega/Sega CD release plus four fan remixes:
- "Moody Breeze - Speedy Breeze" by Coups
- "Autobahn" by Nixdorux
- "Title" by Odee
- "Misty Ride on the A23" by Selecta Novel
- Five exclusive tracks that can be accessed through the "load track" button. They're not meant to be commercial quality, just fun gimmicks. They are:
- Pukekohe Raceway, replaces England 1
- Monaco, replaces Canada 1
- Irohazaka, replaces Italy 1
- Tiny Track (14 laps!) replaces Germany 1
- Rollercoaster, replaces France 1
Intro 1: Sega/Mega CD
Intro 2: Promotional video
(1.0 download removed. New download above)