Uses: MegaCDPlayer by Steven Ross, WHDLoad by Wepl, slaves and patches by various authors as outlined belowCover, selection and control screens: Steve
ISO Master: Earok
We were originally planning to re-release Alien Breed 3D by itself (with the copy protection patched and a controls screen added), but then we thought - why the hell not do the whole series?
- Alien Breed: The Story (Non interactive animation, slave by Bored Seal)
- Alien Breed (slave by Mr Larmer and JOTD)
- Alien Breed Special Edition 92
- Alien Breed II: The Horror Continues
- Alien Breed: Tower Assault (Includes FMV intro and outro)
- Alien Breed 3D (Copy protection patch by Andre Kutterer)
- Alien Breed 3D II: The Killing Grounds (Copy protection patch by Andre Kutterer, joypad patch by Psygore, this is essentially identical to the standalone release)
With the exception of Alien Breed (non Special Edition) and Alien Breed 3D II, all of these are the CD32 editions and so they should fully support the gamepad. You need a keyboard to change weapons in Alien Breed and also you need a keyboard in Alien Breed 3D II to quit back to the menu.
Like with James Pond, we've also got a Jukebox mode here. Asides from the complete Alien Breed 3D OST we've also got title music for the other three games and even the OST from the modern reboot! The complete track list:
- CD Data
- Alien Breed 3D 1 of 5 (title)-Bjørn Lynne
- Alien Breed 3D 2 of 5-Bjørn Lynne
- Alien Breed 3D 3 of 5-Bjørn Lynne
- Alien Breed 3D 4 of 5-Bjørn Lynne
- Alien Breed 3D 5 of 5-Bjørn Lynne
- Alien Breed Uncut Title-Allister Brimble
- Alien Breed II-Allister Brimble
- Alien Breed Tower Assault-Allister Brimble
- Alien Breed Trilogy OST
Make sure you burn the .cue file rather than the .iso in order to get the music.
Alien Breed 3D controls screen
Alien Breed 3D II: The Killing Grounds control screen
Download (Virus checked 12th August 2015, now with menu music and saves for every level of Alien Breed 3D II)
Note: Just a little bit of trivia, Steve did do a DVD sized cover for our originally intended standalone release of Alien Breed 3D. I didn't actually finish the ISO though, but if you still want it for any reason just let me know.